Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seven Months in Heaven

So I just figured out today that Drew and I have been married for a total of 7 months! I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. It just seems like the other day I was planning for my big day, now I'm helping my big sister Kate plan for hers. We are enjoying life as a married couple, learning new things about each other everyday. Of course we have our ups and downs, but who doesn't? Drew is working hard, putting in extra hours at his job as Production Supervisor at Sterling International. He comes home tired most days of the week, but still finds energy to spend time with me. Just the other day he cleaned the apartment, brought me flowers and made dinner for me. I am so blessed! Here is a recent picture of us at the Davenport.

No comments:

Post a Comment