Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's On Your Fitness Bucket List?

Yesterday morning as I was signing out of my email an headline popped up that made me think. It was titled, "Fitness Bucket List for Women". Because I am interested in all things exercise, I immediately clicked on it.

As I read the subtitle, "Four fitness goals every woman should try to reach". Hmmm... I thought,  not a bad idea to have a fitness bucket list. So what does this article have to say? I kept reading and found well, four things every woman should be able to cross off her list. Then followed by the reason for why each item is so important and how to do each one.

What are those four things?

1) Hold a plank pose for 60 seconds
2) Run a half-marathon
3) Pull off 10 push-ups
4) Hold the tree pose for 60 seconds 

Not a bad start for a fitness bucket list.

What do you think, should each person have a fitness bucket list? Why or why not?

If you had a list, what would be on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment