Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One Year!


 

Two weekends ago Drew and I celebrated our one-year anniversary (and now I finally internet so I can upload pictures). Its so hard to believe that we've already made it past a year! Wednesday, four days before our anniversary, we left Spokane for a family reunion in Tamarack, Idaho. Tamarack was so scenic and the weather was perfect. We were able to go horseback riding and relax in our beautiful room complete with a fireplace, jet tub and sauna. It was amazing!  I was surprised by Drew on Saturday when he told me we were going to Caldwell, Idaho for the last two days of our vacation. I had such a great time.

Our suite complete with fireplace, balcony, sauna & jet tub

View from our balcony


Riding "Lucky"



Family Picture Time


Fun Pic


Silly Pic




1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Happy 1 year you two!!! Here's to an amazing 2nd year and life together :)

    ReplyDelete