Monday, May 23, 2011

The 3 C's

What a busy weekend!

Friday started everything off with a bang. With my sister Kate's wedding coming up in June, there have been lots of things to do. I had offered to make a ring bearer pillow for Kate, much like the one I had made for my own wedding back in July '10. So with less than a month away, I figured I better get to work on it. 

Here is the  pillow I made for my wedding last year...


...and now the pillow for my sister's wedding coming up

I don't know, but I'm thinking I already like hers better than mine. Oh well.


Saturday morning I got up and went for a short run, came home and almost immediately left for Farragut State Park for an overnight camp trip with Berean Bible's highschool and college aged kids. As soon as we got our tents pitched the rain started to come down... and down...and down...

Only Greta (and a very few others) were brave enough to stay out in the rain

The whole day it rained and didn't really give up until we left the next day. Go figure. Fortunately for us, we had reserved a space that had a covered patio area, so we were able to stay dry for most of it.

Sunday, we packed up and left. Came home, showered, took a nap and I left for a bridal shower. Phew, I need a weekend from my weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment